Do you have trouble sleeping? Tired all the time? Here are some great tips for better quality sleep.
1. Exercise regularly. Your sleep will be
2. Sleep only when sleepy.
3. If you can't fall asleep within 20 minutes, get up
and do something boring until you feel sleepy.
4. Don't take naps.
5. Get up and go to bed the same time every day.
Even on weekends.
6. Refrain from exercise at least 4 hours before bedtime.
7. Use your bed only for sleeping.
8. Stay away from caffeine, nicotine and alcohol at
least 4-6 hours before bed.
9. Have a light snack before bed. Take a hot bath
90 minutes before bedtime.
10. Make sure your bed and bedroom are quiet and
About The Author: Writer, Speaker, Kathy Thompson has been studying Health for over 25 years. The "Fight Stress & Win" System can help you will discover how to handle stress. The SECRET FORMULA for fighting stress is easy. Relax anywhere, any time. http://www.words4-u.com/stress.html
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!