A Birthday Calendar as a Wedding Gift

A good gift for a new bride in a family is a calendar. Go through the calendar and write in each member of the extended family's birthday, and age if you think people would not mind it. You can even have calendars made with family pictures on them where you have film developed. Add a box of nice birthday cards and a book of stamps. On the blank inside of the back cover list family addresses, phone numbers, and e-mail addresses. This is information a new bride could use.

By Martha

A Birthday Calendar as a Wedding Gift

Hi Martha, This is a super gift for any child moving away from home for the first time. I gave this to my children and they really appreciated it. (08/26/2005)

By Tedebear

A Birthday Calendar as a Wedding Gift

One of the best wedding gifts we received (got married in April) was a "Night In Kit" - what a fabulous idea! It contained a couple of DVD's, some scented candles, a bottle of wine, a romantic CD, and some sensual oil! brilliant idea - all came in a hand painted presentation box - covered with glitter! (08/30/2005)

By Julie UK

A Birthday Calendar as a Wedding Gift

This is a terrific idea!! I wish I had received one when I got married! :) (09/09/2005)

By phishphan98

Wedding Gift Ideas
Wedding Gift Ideas
Plant wedding favors.
Giving Plants as Wedding Favors
A finger with a pink bow tied on it.
Save-The-Date Ideas
Colorful Bridal Bouquets
Choosing Wedding Colors
family photos
Making a Photo Calendar
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on October 22, 2016 at 10:19:46 PM on in 909 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.