"A Cinderella Story" Wedding Dress

I'm getting married and I'm looking for the dress that looks like the one Hilary Duff wore in A Cinderella Story. Can someone tell me where I can find it?

By Jae from Winston-Salem, NC

"A Cinderella Story" Wedding Dress

I just looked on the David's Bridal site and they have some gowns that are quite similar, to the dress you want. Some of their gowns can be ordered on line and some you have to go to one of their stores. (02/12/2010)

By redhatterb

"A Cinderella Story" Wedding Dress

The dress was made by Monique Lhuillier according to other posts about this. Her designs are sold at

Nitza's Apparel
107 S Stratford Rd
Winston-Salem, NC 27104

However, I couldn't find the dress online. Maybe you could contact the store to see if they would know how to get one. Also, search other topic lines with 'A Cinderella Story' from Thrifty Tips to view others' comments about it. Good luck. (02/18/2010)

By cremrnc

"A Cinderella Story" Wedding Dress
selecting a wedding dress
Selecting a Wedding Dress
Pink Wedding Dress
Dyeing a Wedding Dress
Colorful Bridal Bouquets
Choosing Wedding Colors
Buying a Wedding Dress Online
Buying a Wedding Dress Online