A Color Scheme for My Living Room and Dining Room

I need help choosing a color scheme for my living room and dining room. The rooms have a 12 foot vaulted ceiling in living room that goes down to a 8 foot ceiling in dining room. My living room furniture is maroon and navy, with Arkansas stone fire place.

Jill from Neosho, MO

Answers:

How about using a light gray for your neutral color. It'll go well with the maroon and navy you already have. You can always lighten up with toss pillows, etc.
This will allow you to lighten up your dining area by going along with the toss pillow colors. (08/06/2006)

By LRP

Living Room Colors
Living Room Color Scheme Advice
dining room
Dining Room Paint Color Advice
Nicely decorated living room.
Living Room Wall Paint Color Advice
Dining Room Table
Protecting Your Dining Room Table
🎉
🎄