Acai Berry Diet Supplements

Do acai berry pills work for losing weight? Is this substance something you can find in other foods? If so, which foods do you eat to get these benefits?

RJW

Answers:

Acai Berry Diet Supplements

I've started using it. You can buy the Spring Valley brand at Wal-mart. It's wild harvested and a gel capsule. It's much better than most I've seen. The one that advertises a sample is freeze dried and not in it's purest form. It's between $6 and $7 at Walmart.

I also use the organic flax oil from Walmart, and my better half uses the cod liver oil from there, too. It's the Spring Valley brand. Researching, we've found that all of these products are better than many that are sold in the health food stores.

Back to the Acai. I've been taking it for about a month and a half. I'm not sure about weight loss, but I do know that it seems to give me more energy. But I take several supplements, so it could be a combination of some of those. I always check at Wal-mart before I buy supplements anywhere else. 9 times out of 10, I've found a better product or at least a comparable one.
(02/25/2009)

By jrenee

Only use Sambazon Acai....

Acai berries have the highest antioxidant content of any fruit on the planet. Very healthy. But, the area the berry is harvested from plays a very important role on whether you get good quality or inferior quality supplements. When this berry is harvested, it quickly degrades and will become rancid. Acai harvested in the Sambazon area is processed within 24 hours of picking, ensuring it remains fresh. Other areas process longer than 24 hours later, even while the berry is becoming rancid! Add to this the pickers in Sambazon are paid well and thus don't want to destroy the rain forest for other commercial interests for monetary advantage as they already consider the Acai berry as a cash crop! All Acai from this area is organic.

So, only accept Acai picked and processed from the Sambazon area and you will get a good fresh product. I've been using Acai for several years, if you buy the powder, the cost is much lower than the capsules, but the taste is terrible. I add mine to my juicing regiment and thus don't notice the taste. Here are a few links about this wonderful fruit. I would not buy Acai in juice form as it is believed to not be as good as the freeze dried powder and most juice makers don't use freeze dried in their juice.

sambazon.com
acaihealthnews.com

Hope this helps!

Jim in Jax

(02/26/2009)

By smartfell-r

Acai Berry Diet Supplements
Acai Berries
Using Acai Berry
A plate full of supplements.
Using Supplements for Weight Loss
Fresh Fruits and Vegetables
Adding Raw Food To Your Diet
Sliced Strawberries in a Bowl.
Berry Slaw
🎉
🎄