Add The Juice From Canned Fruit To Your Juice Pitcher

To extend your juice supply, use the liquid from canned fruit. Drain the liquid into the juice pitcher and stir. You can add the liquid at any time and I've never seen it turn out with a bad taste. I love peach!

Source: My mom

By Beth from Tuscaloosa, AL

Answers:

Too much sugar in most canned fruits. Check label to determine whether the liquid is juice or syrup. (01/22/2008)

By R. Smith

I'm with R. Smith. Pediatricians and nutritionists tell us our kids get way too much sugar already. Most want us to cut down on even plain fruit juice because it's too sugary (even natural sugars make kids fat.)

Since the best thing for kids to drink is water, try cutting the juice with water, lots of it. Get them used to drinking plain water or water with a little splash of fruit flavor.

Canned fruit isn't a very good food for kids (or adults) anyway. You're taking healthful fruit and adding a lot of sugar. (01/22/2008)

By Elaress

This is a good idea. My husband has AD and is not eating well and is dehydrated. The doctor said to get as many calories into his system as possible. He won't drink water so am having to give him good fruit juices and coaxing him to drink as much as possible. This will be helpful to me. (01/22/2008)

By Billie

You can get canned fruit that has no sugar added. It is canned with pear juice, Walmart has it and it is priced reasonably. (01/22/2008)

By suzin

Canned Peaches in a Jar
Uses for Juice from Canned Fruit
Grape juice that is splashing out of the cup.
Removing Grape Juice Stains from a Tablecloth
strawberry spritzer
Fruit Juice Spritzer Recipes
Frozen Juice Containers on White Background
Reusing Frozen Juice Containers
cherry cobbler
Fruit Cobbler Recipes
🎉
🎄