Add Tuna To Mac And Cheese

Spruce up a box of plain old mac and cheese with a can of tuna fish! Now you've got cheesy tuna noodle casserole! You can even add a cup of frozen peas and carrots (add while the noodles are boiling) to make it more special. My son loves this and he gets a more balanced meal.

By Christine from Spanaway, WA

Add Tuna To Mac And Cheese

My mom used to do that when we were growing up, or she would cut up hot dogs and add a can of corn (or the peas). It was great and I still love it!! I can't get my daughter to try it yet though, she has to have all of her food separated and not touching. (11/13/2007)

By crys7881

Add Tuna To Mac And Cheese

For years, I've been making a simple stove top tuna casserole. You fix a boxed macaroni and cheese dinner as per instructions. Add to it a can of cream of mushroom soup, a can of drained peas and a can of drained and chopped up canned tuna. Mix all well and heat. (11/13/2007)

By Debbie52

Add Tuna to Mac and Cheese
Tuna Wrap
Tuna Wrap Recipes
Tuna Tetrazzini
Tuna Tetrazzini Recipes
Blue Cheese and Gruyere Mac and Cheese
Blue Cheese and Gruyere Mac and Cheese
Ricotta cheese on fig leaves on white plate, with cheese knife.
Freezing Ricotta Cheese