Advice for Hard Dry Cuticles

Instant manicure! In between manicures, my cuticles tend to be very dry at home. It's isn't a problem to apply cuticle oil, but invariably, when I'm on the way to an appointment in the car, I look at my hands and wish I had treated my cuticles before leaving home.

To solve this problem I take 3 or 4 Q-tips and break off one cotton end off, leaving a long stem and a cotton end. I saturate them with olive oil and store them in a small medicine bottle in my purse.

Take one out and rub along the cuticle line. Add some lotion to your hands and rub in, it's so simple. You can use each Q-tip at least 2 times each. It really makes your cuticles look good!

By Deborah from Vero Beach, FL

Answers:

Advice for Hard Dry Cuticles

Great idea and I am going to use baby oil instead because it has such a lovely smell and penetrates as well. Thanks so much for a great tip! (12/14/2009)

By Deeli

Remedies for Dry Cuticles
Remedies for Dry Cuticles
A package of cornmeal.
Dry Carpet Cleaner Recipes
Interior of a full dishwasher.
Removing Hard Water Stains Inside Dishwasher
Primary Colored Shirts on Clothesline
Making a Clothesline
Homemade Cuticle Softeners
Homemade Cuticle Softeners
🎉
🎄