AeroGarden Reviews

Product: AeroGarden

Model: SpaceSaver6

Manufacturer: Aero Grow International Inc.

Is this a financially feasible product to help me get good nutrition through the winter?

Christine from Halifax, NS

Answers:

AeroGarden Reviews

I have an Aero-garden, and I really enjoy the fresh herbs. I really feel I'm saving also. Fresh herbs are so expensive in the supermarket. (12/31/2008)

By Susan of Henderson

AeroGarden Reviews

I just got my aerogarden for Christmas and started it up right away. I now have some sprouts of chives, basil and thyme. Normally I do not purchase fresh herbs so this will be a bonus for the winter months for me and my family. During the summer my herbs come from my garden. Guess will have to try flowers in the areogarden in the summer time.

I also did a search online and have found that I can use the aerogarden to start my seeds for my garden in the spring. All in all, I am quite pleased with my gift and will soon have some fresh herbs to use in my cooking.
(01/07/2009)

By Karyn01

AeroGarden Reviews

I also got one for Christmas. My herbs are coming up already. Now what do I do? When do I start cutting them? They are smaller around than a toothpick. When will I know when to start pruning? (01/07/2009)

By kddid

AeroGarden Reviews

I haven't grown the herbs in mine yet, but have bought replacement packs for tomatoes and lettuce. I figure that is where it'll save me the most money. Does any one know how to use this with your own seeds? The packs are so expensive. (02/11/2009)

By susanmajp

AeroGarden Reviews
A woman putting on deodorant.
Deodorant Reviews
Fabric Softener Reviews
Fabric Softener Reviews
Ninja Blender
Ninja Blender Reviews
EmeryCat Board
Emery Cat Board Reviews
🎄
🍂