All-purpose Cleaners

I was doing a site search for this cleaner that I have heard so much about and I cannot find it.

Editor's Note: Here's the recipe we have. Please everyone, if you have others, post them here.

All Purpose Cleaner

A good cleaner for spills and general, light cleaning.

• 1 spray bottle
  • 1 tsp. borax
  • 1/2 tsp. washing soda
  • 2 tsp. vinegar
  • 1/4 tsp. dishwashing liquid
  • 2 cups hot water

Mix all ingredients and put solution in a spray bottle. Use
on stains or quick clean ups in the kitchen.

Like most cleaning solutions, this might irritate some
people?s skin. Use with rubber gloves.

Answers:

All-purpose cleaner

I use a solution my MIL suggested.

• Spray Bottle
  • a couple of good squirts of Dawn Dishwashing Liquid (regular blue color)
  • 1/4 cup Clorox
Add ingredients. Fill remainder of bottle with water and shake good before each use.

I use on my shower tile and never have to scrub or even wipe down. I also use in the toilet, bathroom sink, kitchen sink and counters.

A word of warning: I only use Dawn, some other dish washing cleaners have warning labels not to mix with bleach but Dawn doesn't. It does get fumey smelling so make sure to leave doors open or a window for a few minutes.

(07/24/2003)

By OSI1

All-purpose Cleaners

• squirt bottle
  • 1 Tbsp.Ammonia
  • 1 Tbsp. Liquid Laundry Detergent (I use regular Tide)
  • 2 cups water
This is the best cleaner I have ever used! You do not have to rinse when you are done and it doesn't leave a sticky residue. My MIL tried it recently and has made the switch. It got all the hair-spray residue off her floor and counter the first time. And the smell is not over-powering; always a plus! (04/04/2005)

By April

All-purpose Cleaners

I just tried the Dawn, bleach and water mix and am thrilled with the results. There is no scrubbing or rinsing required and it works better then any other store bought cleaner I've tried. It also leaves a nice clean smell from the bleach. I also used it to wipe down a wall and light switches. I'm hooked. Thank you so much for posting this. (05/21/2007)

By CoCo 007

Someone cleaning a kitchen counter with cleaner.
Homemade All Purpose Cleaner Recipes
Septic Safe Cleaners
Septic Safe Cleaners
Man cleaning the oven.
Homemade Oven Cleaner Recipes
Homemade Citrus Cleaners
Homemade Citrus Cleaners
Homemade Green Cleaners
Homemade Natural Cleaning Ideas
🎉
🎄