Alternate Uses for Back Scratchers

Category Simple Living
Wooden Back Scratcher
Your back scratcher, with that nice curved end and long handle, can be perfect for other uses around your house. This is a guide about alternate uses for back scratchers.

I am not able to get down on my knees to retrieve something I dropped if it has ended up too far to just bend over and pick up. So one day I used my new back scratcher to bring the item closer to me. This worked so well that now I keep a back scratcher by my desk here all the time and it has saved me so much aggravation.

Being a crafter I am always dropping things besides paper, things like beads, etc. Also there is a part of my area where it is difficult to retrieve something, but now I can get anything that falls there quite easily.

By Peggy B from Philadelphia, PA

I bought a 'back scratcher' at the Dollar Store and use it to access things that I can't reach, whether they are on a high shelf or under the sink. The back scratcher has a curved end and that really makes it easy to pull an item to the edge of the shelf.

I keep the scratcher on the top of my fridge so it is always handy in the kitchen where I need it the most. For the price, additional scratchers could be kept in the bathroom or office or wherever it is needed. Wrap a cloth around the end and attach it with a rubber band, it is a cobweb catcher. :-)