Answering a Guy's Invitation to a Dance

Does anyone have any good ideas on how to answer a guy back to a high school dance? It's the Women's and Men's association dance combined and I don't have any ideas on how to answer him back. If anyone has any ideas please post them. Can anyone think of anything that involves either eggs or a chicken that would be great!

Talesha from Salt Lake, Utah

Answering a Guy's Invitation to a Dance

Go to a Craft Store and get a Chicken, stuffed or whatever they have. Attach a note using words in it that pertain to chickens, i.e. I'm not a "Chicken" and I'd love to "fly" to the dance with you. We'll "crow" and "cackle" over jokes and stories and party till the "Rooster Crows."
(Corny I know, but its just an idea. lol) (03/04/2008)

By Crafty Chrissy

Answering a Guy's Invitation to a Dance

I just read about the eggs and chickens. How about a hard boiled egg with "YES" written on it? (03/04/2008)

By luvmygingerkids

Answering a Guy's Invitation to a Dance

Answer with the following:

"Please state eggsactly the time you will arrive at my house to pick me up. My father may invite you in, so don't be chicken. My mother will try to serve you Or devours; please don't balk about the deviled eggs or the chicken salad, she means no harm.

I would love it if you saved the last dance for me, request the chicken dance and I am yours."

By Dee

Answering a Guy's Invitation to a Dance

Hollow plastic Easter eggs are available now. How about the answer inside some of these eggs. Even try one word of a sentence in each egg so he has to assemble the sentence to read the message. (03/07/2008)

By lindal

Answering a Guy's Invitation to a Dance

On the Easter aisle at WalMart, there is a little plastic chicken that lays little jelly bean or bubble gum eggs - maybe you could give him one of those with your answer. (03/07/2008)

By Marie

Answering a Guy's Invitation to a Dance

I 'eggcept' your invitation! (03/08/2008)

By Deb

Answering a Guy's Invitation to a Dance
daddy daughter dance ideas
Planning a Daddy Daughter Dance
Smiling Woman in Belly Dance Costume
Making a Belly Dancer Costume
3 girls at a homecoming dance.
Homecoming Dance Ideas
How to Belly Dance, Beautiful Bealldancer
How to Belly Dance