Answering a Guy's Invitation to a Dance

This guy asked me to homecoming by putting glow in the dark stars all over my room and there was a note saying "will you be my homecoming star?" I have to answer him in a couple days and I have no idea how to do it. Please help! I want to answer him back with something to do with stars or space or something.

Maria from Mesa, AZ

Answers:

Answering a Guy's Invitation to a Dance

If you want to answer with a similar theme you could get a small box and fill it with star stuff. My husband did this for me once. Line the inside of the box with colorful paper and maybe cut out some stars from cardboard and paint them or get Styrofoam ones. Fill the box with confetti and put a little note in there. Wrap up the box and give it to him. It'd be really cute and shows that you thought of him. (10/06/2008)

By knix49

Answering a Guy's Invitation to a Dance

Take a poster board and write the following, using candy bars in the letter. You can hot glue the candy bars to the poster board. You are such a Lifesaver! I wanted to go with you to the _______ or homecoming. Most Goobers would never make my Starburst. Your Mounds of stars from the Milky Way made me Snicker. I look forward to your next Twix, be it Now or Later.

Hopes this helps!

(10/07/2008)

By momandmurray

Answering a Guy's Invitation to a Dance

How about a note inserted into a helium balloon and he has to break the balloon to get the note? (helium balloons = $1.00 at the Dollar Store). Maybe leave it tied to something for him to find. (10/08/2008)

By mulberry204

Answering a Guy's Invitation to a Dance

Hello people. One of my good friends did this. He took a fortune cookie and stuck the note inside and it worked. Good luck! (10/09/2008)

By White Chocolate

Answering a Guy's Invitation to a Dance

Make a chocolate cream pie with whip cream and write your answer in chocolate chips or chocolate cream pie. (10/09/2008)

By Fudge Butter