Share Crafts

Anti-Wrinkle Banana Mask

contest winner icon

My friend recently met a retired print model who shared this anti-wrinkle regimen. She says she's been using it for over 45 years and has beautiful, flawless skin. Use 1/2 a mashed banana and 1 Tbsp. of honey. Mix ingredients until smooth and apply to your clean face. Leave it on for approximately 30 minutes. Rinse with warm water.

Bananas are high in vitamin A which is key to youthful skin. Honey fades discoloration caused by aging. Bananas and honey are both filled with potassium which kills bacteria and keeps your pores clear. This is a great treatment for all skin types, even those with dry and sensitive skin.

By attosa from Los Angeles, CA

Just so happen to have a banana on the counter and honey in the cabinet so will give this treatment a whirl :-) PS, I love anything banana and even treated myself to a banana Slurpee yesterday - LOL!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

By attosa 133 305 05/31/2012

Hahaha fantastic Deeli! I also love it when I have all the ingredients for your fantastic recipes! ;) I didn't even know they had banana Slurpees! I'm going to have to go out hunting!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

Post a Comment