Question

Share | Account | About
Share>Account>About>

Anti-Wrinkle Banana Mask

contest winner icon

My friend recently met a retired print model who shared this anti-wrinkle regimen. She says she's been using it for over 45 years and has beautiful, flawless skin. Use 1/2 a mashed banana and 1 Tbsp. of honey. Mix ingredients until smooth and apply to your clean face. Leave it on for approximately 30 minutes. Rinse with warm water.

Bananas are high in vitamin A which is key to youthful skin. Honey fades discoloration caused by aging. Bananas and honey are both filled with potassium which kills bacteria and keeps your pores clear. This is a great treatment for all skin types, even those with dry and sensitive skin.

By attosa from Los Angeles, CA

Feedback Forum

Feedback about this article is posted here. Want to contribute? Click above to post feedback.

By attosa [99]05/31/2012

Hahaha fantastic Deeli! I also love it when I have all the ingredients for your fantastic recipes! ;) I didn't even know they had banana Slurpees! I'm going to have to go out hunting!

By Anonymous [848]05/30/2012

Just so happen to have a banana on the counter and honey in the cabinet so will give this treatment a whirl :-) PS, I love anything banana and even treated myself to a banana Slurpee yesterday - LOL!

Post Feedback

Add your voice to the conversation. Click here to share feedback.