Anti-aging Moisturizers

Who can tell me the best moisturizer for fine lines and wrinkles?

Pam from Allen

Best Answer

I've been using Pond's Dry Skin Cream (the one in the blue jar) since I was twelve. I'm 56 now and people are always telling me how smooth and wrinkle free my skin is. As I get older my skin gets drier in cold weather so in the winter I use Nivea Cream. They are among the least expensive, so give them a try.

Best Answer

Key West Aloe products work great. They can be ordered from the Key West Aloe web site.

Best Answer

Any moisturizer will help dry skin. However, to prevent the appearance of aging, I have read in articles that were not selling anything that the only creams that actually work are those that contain retinol. Don't know if it's true, but I'm passing it on.

Best Answer

Obviously, there are many personal opinions here and I am sure that they are all absolutely correct...for that individual. I personally find that Modelle works best for me. Price point is middle of the road. My daughter was a cosmetician at a major drug store chain that sold many different lines. She found that every person will react differently to each product line. So try different lines until you find the one that works best for you. She often brought home free products from various product lines and I have tried the most expensive and found that they didn't work as well as my Modelle. She also found that the Olay line was the best in the lowest price point. Just my 2 cents. Good Luck!

Best Answer

I've noticed improvements after using rosehip oil. I, also, noticed improvements after I started using moisterizer with rosehip oil plus other all-natural ingredients.

I am an avon rep so this sounds like I'm trying to sell product but I'm not. It sells itself avon has different products with different prices and yes the clinical line is the best! Keep in mind if you are not happy with the results or the product you get your money BACK! No hassle or questions asked!

I used to work in a nursing home as a CNA, and one of my patients was 95 years young, and every night she washed her face with Dove bar soap and used plain old vaseline in a thin layer to moisturize her face. She was the sweetest soul, and had less wrinkles than some of her 50 year old friends and relatives! I wouldn't recomend it if you have oily skin of course (therefore, I can't do it!) but this sweet lady had absolutely lovely skin, so it worked for her!

bailegirl in NC

www.ALOETHERAPY.COM IS a small company that specializes in ALOE. I am in my 70's and use their products for years. Wouldn't be without them. Look up their web-site and read, or call them.

Hi. I am currently using the RE9 line from Arbonne. I am 50 years old and I can't tell you what a difference the products have made to my face. People come up to me and tell me how much younger and well rested I look. Now I have fair freckled skin...so wrinkles are very obvious, but with these products, honestly after just 2 weeks I noticed a significant difference.

The products are not heavily perfumed or filled with mineral oils or animal by products. They are pure and light and make your skin feel brand new. Not only that but they a have a wonderful SPA line as well for the rest of your body, which is so calming and soothing. If you would like free samples or more information please let me know at Morin110 AT charter.net or call me at 774-696-7231

I like the new Reversalist line by Avon & I'm still using Ethocyn which really works. Try everything though and see what works for you and your skin and your skin type. I also love Arbonne. Their products are wonderful.

Homemade Moisturizer in a jar near a fern leaf
Homemade Moisturizer Recipes
Anti Virus Software Search
Anti Virus Software Information and Reviews
hand lotion
Cleaning Lotion Stains on Leather Couch
Anti-Wrinkle Mask Recipes
Homemade Anti-Wrinkle Mask Recipes
🎉
🎄