Applying Lotion To Your Back

If you go to tanning salons and find it hard to apply tanning lotion on your back, don't bother buying a lotion applicator for your back. Just use a rubber cooking spatula. It worked great for me and now I don't miss spots on my back anymore!

By Emmy from Elsmere, KY

Use A Rubber Spatula for Applying Lotion To Your Back

I used this method to apply self-tanner. What a great idea! Thank you. (08/04/2008)

By Rachelita

Thank you for sharing this. I, too, go to a tanning salon and have had an awful time with this problem.
I'm going to do this, this afternoon.

I also would like to ask, how do I get that little bit of area that's behind my arms to tan? I have this small area around the crease of my arm pit that is as white as all get out. (07/27/2009)

By lrrn567

Applying Lotion To Your Back
Applying for a Passport, US Passport on White Background
Applying for a Passport
Shaving Supplies
Homemade Aftershave Lotion
Skin Lotion
Finding Water Based Skin Lotion
Photo of a woman's hands with acrylic nails on.
Applying Acrylic Nails