Aqua Globes Alternative

I have been seeing "Aqua Globes" on TV. They water when the air is released. Is there another way to get the same result? I thought maybe we could come up with something that was cheaper. Thanks!

Tammy from Fort McCoy, FL

Answers:

Aqua Globes Alternative

Have you ever seen the pots for plants that have a reserve built into the bottom, that allows you to add water when the water level becomes low? I think its the same thing. The roots are allowed to get water when they need it, but you are not over watering the plant, since the plant absorbs what it needs.
My grandmother, who had a very green thumb, had one for all of her plants. I use a similar but cheaper version that has a deeper plate underneath the plant pot, so that you can put a little water there every day and the plant just soaks up what it needs. I'm not the gardener my grandmother was, but hey, my plant is doing great, and all i do is water him every few days this way. Hope this helps! (06/25/2008)

By sakredbeauty

Aqua Globes Alternative

Water-filled soda bottles put upside down near the roots of the plant. (06/27/2008)

By Nance

Aqua Globes Alternative
Photo of a globe.
Craft Ideas Using Globes
Making Paper Globes
Making Paper Globes
One side removed making the crib into a day bed for a toddler.
Alternative Uses for a Crib
Stick Deodorant
Alternative Uses for Stick Deodorants
🎉
🎄