Arabian Nights Birthday Party

I am turning 13 soon, and I want to have an arabian nights b-day party. My mom doesn't want anything too expensive, but I want ideas for decorations, and ideas for activities. Someone please help me.

Sophie from Maryland

Arabian Nights Birthday Party

Hello Sophie,

I have found a site just for you!
It gives you all the idea's for your party. And I don't think it's expensive at all.

Have a wonderful time and a very Happy Birthday to you.

Best wishes from
Monique x

Somerset UK (05/26/2005)

By Monique63

Arabian Nights Birthday Party

I am 13 in a week and also having a Arabian party. My sister works as an event organizer and always organizes my parties. She had an Arabian night with tents, belly dancer, belly dancer workshop, Hena artist, fortune teller and lots more. It was such a great success that I decided to use it for my 13th birthday party. Visit the website its really useful xxyazxx (08/28/2006)

By yasmin

Arabian Nights Birthday Party

We are using message in the bottles invitations which can be found on Genie lamps can be found on for less than $5. Any ideas on how to decorate Genie lamps for centerpieces? (07/18/2007)

By jstarr

Gold coins, veil, and Arabian style hat
Arabian Nights Themed Birthday Party Ideas
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party Ideas
Decorate Cupcakes
Decorate Cupcakes at a Birthday Party
12th Birthday Party
12th Birthday Party Ideas for Boys
arabian magic lamp
Arabian Themed Party Ideas