Arabian Nights Birthday Party

I want to have an Arabian theme party for daughter turning 13. I need tips for decorations and invitations. I need it to be as inexpensive as possible, I am a single parent.

Nicole from Dallas, TX

Answers:

Arabian Nights Birthday Party

If you have the room for it, try making the space where the party will take place into a "tent ." Find inexpensive ecru or white material ( WalMart usually has this), or cheap top sheets. Gather several together at the top, fasten in the middle of the ceiling around the light fixture (leave it turned off) and let them drape to the floor. Then take each panel and pull it back to the walls, letting it kind of billow before tacking to the wall, and finally let it drop down to the floor.

Place a brick on the material next to the wall where it can't be seen from behind. Remove most or all of the furniture and place some peacock feathers, plants, and large pillows, etc. around to make it look like you're inside a large Arabian tent. This can be done in half the room or the entire room. Cool clear twinkle tree lights can be placed behind the sheets on the floor or battery powered camping "lanterns" can be placed behind the sheets for a warm glow.

Never use lamps, candles or anything else that generates a lot of heat that could start a fire. Tassels and square shaped bells can be hung from the center of the "tent." I've done this before and it is very attractive. Have fun and Happy Birthday to you! (11/02/2007)

By Thissie

Arabian Nights Birthday Party

I have my daughter's 18th birthday coming up and she has chosen Arabian night as the theme.

My problem is that there is not a confined area; We have the backyard, living room, family room and the patio all being used. There are 150 quests invited. How can I make the ares all coming together as one unit. We can not afford to have a big tent. We can use any suggestion (11/20/2007)

Gold coins, veil, and Arabian style hat
Arabian Nights Themed Birthday Party Ideas
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party Ideas
Decorate Cupcakes
Decorate Cupcakes at a Birthday Party
12th Birthday Party
12th Birthday Party Ideas for Boys
arabian magic lamp
Arabian Themed Party Ideas
🎉
🎄
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on December 8, 2016 at 9:43:41 PM on 10.0.0.42 in 908 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.