As Seen on TV Hair Rollers

I need the name of the hair styling product, that is made up of clip on seashell cups. You wrap the hair around it then clamp it shut. They were on an As Seen on TV ad. My granddaughter says it's called the Styler, but I find nothing online for it. It's not the Instyler, that's a different product.

Thank you.

By Lindalou

Try your local beauty supply stores like the nationwide Sally's Beauty. If they don't have them on hand they can most likely tell you where to purchase them locally or order them. There are a few different systems like this available on the market.

Hi! I believe what you are looking for are called "Hair Spools". You can Google by that name and a whole list comes up. They are also available in Miles Kimball catalog or online. Hope these are what you want. I used them in the early '50's and loved them. Sooo much easier than bobby pins to use and to sleep on. Was pleasantly surprised to see them again. I guess a good idea keeps coming back. Good luck!

I love my Caruso steam curlers. Have been using them since the early 90's. I curl my hair on Monday & the curls last through Wednesday when I wash my hair again. (I have really dry hair) and it only takes 5 minutes!

Consumer Advice Product FinderJune 17, 2011
Paint Roller Putting Teal Paint on Wall
Cleaning Paint Rollers
Colorful hair rollers
Cleaning Hair Rollers
Up close photo of red, wavy hair.
Homemade Hair Dye Recipes
Sink with hair dye stains
Removing Hair Dye from a Bathroom Sink
🎄
🍂