Asking Someone To Sadie Hawkins

What is a cute way to ask my guy friend to Sadies? He likes peanut butter M and M's and lives up in the mountains.

Angie

Answers:

Asking Someone To Sadies Hawkins

(submitted via email)

My junior year, we had a Sadies Dance and I asked a really good friend of mine. He had a Ford Explorer so I got a ton of cans of silly string and put it all over his truck (it's best if you have friends help you. It's way easier.) I made posters that said "Don't be silly... Go to Sadies with me." It turned out to be a really fun date. I even pulled a prank on him.

I told him when I was going shopping for our shirts and promised I would send him a picture of the one I got. I decided to find the ugliest shirt I could and send him a picture of it instead. So I found a really awful one and sent him a picture that said, "I just bought our shirts! Can't wait for the dance!"

I told him the next day that it was just a joke and he laughed it off. The night of our date, I took him to Wingers (he got a chicken pot pie bigger than his head) and we talked about the picture I sent him of our "shirt". He told me, "I almost started crying. I was ready to tell you I didn't want to go to the dance."

I laughed really hard, but Sadies is such a fun dance. If you're thinking about not going, Go. Sadies is always a blast.

cOwGiRl49 (10/21/2009)

By Sally_Admin

a girl in a formal dress
Asking Someone to Sadie Hawkins
Asking for a Raise
Asking for a Raise
A girl with her prom date.
Asking a Guy to Prom
Homecoming Couple
Asking a Girl to Homecoming
female hand shaving legs
Asking Your Parents to Let You Shave
🎉
🎄