Asking Someone to Sadie Hawkins

So I wanna ask my boyfriend to the Sadie Hawkins dance. He's an amazing soccer player and plays the French horn in band. Does anyone have any ideas on how to ask!? I'm desperate and I need help soon, please.

By Hannah

Answers:

Asking Someone to Sadie Hawkins

Just come right out and ask him. :) (10/18/2010)

By Ilove2sew932

Asking Someone to Sadie Hawkins

Just ask him if he has been asked to the Sadie Hawkins dance yet; if he says yes, say oh rats! I was hoping to go with you! If he says no, say well now you have! And I am hoping that we will have a blast!
(10/19/2010)

By MzScarlett

Asking Someone to Sadie Hawkins

If you have a chance to get to his horn case alone, leave a note in the case. (10/20/2010)

By pjcustar

Asking Someone to Sadie Hawkins

Here's a fun suggestion: Get a box of chocolate candies or some flowers or even a single flower, when you are alone together, get down on one knee in front of him and ask "Will you go to the dance with me?"
Another suggestion: Think of how you would want to be asked, then ask him the same way.
Good luck. (10/23/2010)

By tanyamichalski

a girl in a formal dress
Asking Someone to Sadie Hawkins
Asking for a Raise
Asking for a Raise
A girl with her prom date.
Asking a Guy to Prom
Homecoming Couple
Asking a Girl to Homecoming
female hand shaving legs
Asking Your Parents to Let You Shave
🎉
🎄