Asking Your Boyfriend to a Dance

Category Dances
Red bowtie on a satin background
Asking your boyfriend to a dance can be really fun if you come up with some creative invitation ideas. This is a guide about asking your boyfriend to a dance.

So today I'm sick, and I was going to ask my boyfriend to the dance. I was wondering if I made a big piece of paper that said "TOLO?" on it, took a picture with it, and sent it to him; would That be a good idea? I feel bad for not asking him in person.

By Ann K.

Best Answer

I would ask in person. If he is your boyfriend I would assume he would plan on going with you. I assume Tolo is similar to Sadie Hawkins Day.

My boyfriend and I have a long distance relationship and my school is having a formal dance; he lives 3 hours away. What would be a creative way to ask him to Tolo without having to go all the way down just to ask and then leave to go back home. The only idea that came to mind was to call some sort of a shop and have them deliver something with a note card saying "tolo?", but it's not too creative.

By Ashley

Best Answer

I think having something delivered with a note would be a fun thing, especially if it was a bit of an oddity - like a pizza for example, that usually doesn't come with a message. That is, if you can get the pizza place to do it. I would be sure that you put the appropriate info in the note so he knows what you are talking about, and how and when to reply.