Asking a Boy to a Sadie Hawkins Dance

I need advice for how to ask a football player to a Sadie's?

By taty from Merced, CA

Answers:

Asking a Boy to a Sadie Hawkins Dance

I'd start by talking to the guy about it in general, see if he comes out and says he's going or not going with anybody yet. That way at least then you're "on topic" when you ask him. Good luck. (10/08/2009)

By kffrmw88

Asking a Boy to a Sadie Hawkins Dance

I would ask if he's been asked and if he says yes, then ask if he accepted. If no to being asked or that he did not accept if he was asked then just take a deep breath and ask him if he would like to go with you. (10/11/2009)

By Deeli

Asking a Boy to a Sadie Hawkins Dance

Guys don't like too much "cute" and they don't take hints well at all, but on the same token they're weird about girls if you're too pushy. I would just ask him if he'd like to go with you. Look him in the eye when you do it. Then look down and back up. Worked for me. (10/12/2009)

By Shosha

a girl in a formal dress
Asking Someone to Sadie Hawkins
daddy daughter dance ideas
Planning a Daddy Daughter Dance
Smiling Woman in Belly Dance Costume
Making a Belly Dancer Costume
How to Belly Dance, Beautiful Bealldancer
How to Belly Dance
Couple Going to Homecoming
Asking a Boy to Homecoming
🎄