Athlete's Foot Remedies

For those of us who suffer from itchy feet, I recommend using Lysol spray in your shoes once a week. This kills the fungus that creates itchy feet. I also recommend starting the day with clean dry stockings and pre-soaking your week's worth of stockings in a disinfectant bath before washing.

By Joseph from Quebec, Canada

View more remedies below.

Answers:

Athlete's Foot Remedies

Tinactin works great! Usually 1-2 treatments will help.

Lysol sprayed in your shoes daily will help. Use a powder on your feet, after they have been dried very well before you start your day. If you have shoes that do not have good ventilation, change your socks half-way through the day. Wash and dry you feet each night.

And wear flip flops in the shower to avoid spreading the germs. Keep the flip-flops clean as well and spray them with Lysol. Bleach the tub after use. You use can use 1/4 c to 1 gal water to make a solution that you spray on the shower floor or tub, then rinse after.

Laura (01/27/2007)

By DDSS2000

Athlete's Foot Remedies

After 5 years of dealing with athlete's foot, and trying every cream on the commercial market I resorted to using apple cider vinegar. Use a 50/50 mix of the vinegar and warm water (as warm as you can stand it). Soak in the mixture for about 10 minutes, then dry your feet thoroughly. This to me was like a real miracle. After about one week the fungus seemed to have disappeared for good. After almost a year and a half, it has not returned. So much for commercial products! (08/12/2007)

By Mitch

Athlete's Foot Remedies

Put 90% isopropyl alcohol in a spray bottle, left in bathroom to spray on after each shower. My hubby's feet look the best they have in 30 years. Fantastic! (01/26/2008)

By J F

Athlete's Foot Remedies

My wife suffered with athlete's foot for 5 years and I finally convinced her to try urine like I was taught in the army. I started applying the miracle cure fresh from the source to her infected foot after her shower. Improvement was noticed in 3 days and after 10 days, all symptoms were gone. This is the only time I had fun giving meds! (01/25/2009)

By Ted H.

Athlete's Foot Remedies

Or just try the stuff in stores.
(01/31/2009)

By Steve

Athlete's Foot Remedies

The cremes and sprays did not work well for me. What did work was a UV shoe sterilizer that killed all the bacteria in my shoes. My DPM recommended it to me and it works like a charm. My wife uses it now just because she thinks it's good hygiene. (02/19/2010)

By John

Athlete's Foot
Remedies for Athlete's Foot
Restoring a Claw Foot Tub, An old claw foot tub outside.
Restoring a Claw Foot Tub
Sewing Machine Presser Foot
Sewing Machine Presser Foot Stuck Up
Claw Foot Tub in Bright Bathroom
Cleaning a Claw Foot Tub
Two bare feet.
Homemade Foot Powder
🎉
🎄