Authentic Korean Recipes

I am looking for authentic Korean recipes for yaki mondo and kimchi. I lived there for a year and loved the stuff, but I can't find my recipes. I want to be able to make a large amount of the yaki mondo to freeze so I need instructions for that, too. Thanks.

By momma2many from AR

Authentic Korean Recipes

Try this: (03/31/2009)

By Glenn'sMom

Authentic Korean Recipes (04/03/2009)

By Selahgal

Authentic Korean Recipes

My cousin married a Korean girl and she uses: mykoreankitchen

I have also used this website:

I know the second one has a kimchi recipe. I hope this helps.

By Alliea

Authentic Korean Recipes

Hey momma2many. My sister lives in Greenwood, my folks live in Paris, and I live in Ozark. We too are a military family, my dad was, retired now. But hey nice to see someone who likes Korean food in Arkansas, too. It is hard to come by in this neck of the woods.

Check out Anna Kim's page on Youtube, her handle/profile name is koreancuisine I got a Bulgogi recipe from her a couple weeks ago. It was just like I remembered it from an authentic Korean restaurant I used to go to. It was unbelievable. Easier yet here's the link:

I asked her to post a video for yakimondo, she has a good kimchi recipe up already, the recipes are listed in the box to the right of the videos (more info). Hope you like it. Drop me an email if this helps. (04/30/2009)

By ozhillbilly70

Korean food spread centered on meal in a bowl
Authentic Korean Recipes
A handdrawn pirate treasure map.
Making a Pirate Map
Slice of Ssaeng Cream Cake (Korean style sponge cake with whipped cream frosting and fruit)
Korean Birthday Cake Recipes
Celtic Cross
Celtic Themed Wedding Ideas
Raspberry Bar Cookies
Bar Cookie Recipes