Baby Bottle Formula Shortcut

This is a shortcut method I created for filling bottles.

About 2 years ago, I had a baby and everyone knows having to get a bottle for the baby, sometimes, takes too long to prepare! This is an idea I thought of for making/measuring formula bottles easier.

All it is, is just pre-measuring the bottle with the amount of formula powder needed. Once you figure up how much you want to fill in the bottle, write it on a sticker label and put it on the "6" for 6 oz., etc. so you'll know how much formula is already in the bottle.

DON'T FILL THE BOTTLES WITH WATER TILL YOU NEED THEM SO THE FORMULA STAYS FRESH! Just fill them with formula powder set them aside, noting how much powder you measured in the bottle.

This is a good method for packing away bags and to make one to keep in your purse or office. By doing this, all you need is water to make the bottle complete! Fill, shake, and voilla!

Baby Bottle Formula Shortcut

I did the same thing. (07/06/2005)

Baby Bottle Formula Tips
Baby Formula Scoop
Craft Ideas Using Baby Formula Scoops
Baby Bottle Feeding
Bottle Feeding Your Baby
Saving Money on Baby Formula, Baby bottle laying on its side with formula in it.
Saving Money on Baby Formula
Baby being fed with formula.
Removing Baby Formula Stains from Clothing