Baby Diaper Cake Instructions

I just saw a picture of a diaper cake made for a baby shower. It was made of diapers as a centerpiece. I have a friend due in June. Does anyone have any ideas on how to make something like this It was 3 tiers with ribbons and beautiful.

Please help!

Karen from Port Clinton, OH

Directions

I've made a couple of these. I just folded receiving blankets (to 'fill' the bottom layer). I use straight pins to tack them in place. Then I did the second layer similar. For the top layer repeat but then you can use a baby bottle for the 'bride/groom' part. You can drape/pin whatever you want on each layer. I've made this also for a bridal shower using white towels/etc. for this. real cute good luck with the new baby.

By Nancy

Baby Shower Diaper Cake
Making a Diaper Cake
Baby with Diaper Rash Getting Changed
Diaper Rash Remedies
baby at photo shoot
Making a 1st Birthday Hat and Diaper Cover
Nightmare Before Christmas Diaper Cake
Making a Nightmare Before Christmas Diaper Cake
Diaper Pail
Getting Rid of Gnats in a Diaper Pail
🎉
🎄
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on December 8, 2016 at 8:59:55 PM on 10.0.1.124 in 969 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.