Baby Shower Cake Made with Towels

Category Gifts

A new mother can appreciate receiving addition towels. This guide is about baby shower cake made with towels.

My cousin made me a shower towel cake for my shower. Sadly she has passed away and I never knew how she made it. Does anyone know how? I need directions. She even had the plastic bride and groom statue on the very top. Thanks so much.

Chris from Buffalo, NY

I made a three layer white towel cake for my daughter in law to be's bridal shower. I purchased nice quality white towels, and hand towels. I folded the towels and rolled them until they were the size I wanted. I whip stiched the ends together. My "cake "was three layers. I used pearl beading, and silk flowers for the decorations. For the topper, I found a bride dragging the groom. I found everything at Walmarts and the cardboard base of the "cake" came from Michaels. We recieved many compliments on the "cake". I was surprised how easy it was to make and how much "WOW" came out of it! Have fun!