Back2Life Machine Reviews

As a person who has been suffering with chronic back pain for over four years I was today alerted to the Back 2 Life product. If I was to buy this machine in Australia it costs AU$399. I Googled the product and found the product's home page and noticed the price of US$200. I expect that if I proceed with this purchase it will be a great deal cheaper if I have it shipped to Australia from the USA. Even allowing for the exchange rate and anticipated postage costs, it will still be significantly cheaper buying it this way.

Hence, my attention to this blog and my interest in learning from users of this product if they think it is a worth while investment. I have a peripheral nerve stimulator in my thoracic region, but am now suffering from mechanical pain in my lumbar region. I have also had a great deal of pain in my feet which has baffled my doctor. I also get periodic electric shocks in my feet and an intense burning pain in my backside that makes sitting very difficult. This burning pain breaks through my Oxicontin, Lyrica and Celebrex medication.

When I sit for extended periods of time (as I do at work) sitting at my computer for eight hours a day, and I stand up to walk, my feet seize up and I walk like a duck for a small period of time. After a little while it gets better.

For those who have provided feedback on this product, thank you. I will continue to do a little more research before making my final purchasing decision. Many thanks.

By Anna from Canberra, Australia

Answers:

Back2Life Machine Reviews

You can also get this machine through eBay for 159C$. I just got my unit yesterday. You can follow my progress for the next week, then I go on holidays for a while. (01/27/2010)

By mb73

Back2Life Machine Reviews

• Day 2 - My lower back is a little sore today, not too bad though. I had my first 2 sessions yesterday with the Back2life unit. So that tells me it does do something. The movement is quite gentle. I will do 2 more today.

• Day 3 - No problems, ache disappeared through the day.

• Day 4 - Nice and relaxing way to spend 12 min.

• Day 5 - I am now incorporating, my ab and back machine. This is usually when I start getting sore after a while. No problems yet. (01/27/2010)

By mb73

Back2Life Machine Reviews

I just thought of something else you could try, an inversion table. It stretches your spine and undoes the daily compression cycle. Once the pain gets better, you will have to do exercises to strengthen your abdominal and back muscles. (core). Just remember to start off very gently and get into it slowly. (01/27/2010)

By mb73

Back2Life Machine Reviews

You can look up consumer opinions on epinions.com (01/29/2010)

By cookwie

Back2Life Machine Reviews

I have a pinched nerve and sciatica. The machine did not help me at all. I still have it stored. If I knew how to sell it to you, I would. (01/29/2010)

By hbnana

Back view of man holding his lower back in pain
Back2Life Reviews
Sewing Machine
Bobbin Case Keeps Falling Out of a Sewing Machine
Gluten free bread in a bread machine.
Gluten Free Bread Machine Recipes
Making a quilt square on a home sewing machine.
Machine Quilting on a Home Sewing Machine
closeup of sewing machine needle area
Brother Sewing Machine Product Reviews
🎉
🎄