Bailey (Whippet)

Bailey is about 3 years old. She is a whippet who was rescued in Heber Springs, AR. She loves being petted, chasing anything, watching TV, and to run, nap, eat, nap, and playing with fuzzy toys.

She likes being told she's a queen, a cute little girl, a wonderful dog. She goes to nursing homes and the folks there love her.

By GeneandJudy W

Bailey (Whippet)

Bailey (Whippet)

Answers:

Bailey (Whippet)

I love her eyes . . . it looks like she has thick lines of liquid eyeliner! :-) (02/04/2011)

By mrs.story

Bailey (Whippet)

Bailey reminds me a little of Dobby, the house elf in the Harry Potter movies. I think it is those floppy ears and big eyes. What a cutie! (02/04/2011)

By jess

Bailey (Whippet)

She's a beauty and I love it so very much that she gives joy to those in nursing homes! Bless you for rescuing her! (02/04/2011)

By Deeli

Bailey (Whippet)
Guide
Whippet
Whippet Breed Information and Photos
🎉
🎄