Baking Soda for Dog's Itchy Paws

I want to mix baking soda with water to spray on my dogs paws. I have read that this will help to relieve itch. How much water and how much baking soda do I use?

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I am afraid I don't know the answer to your question, but just wanted to tell you that there are many reasons for itchy paws. Some will not be affected by baking soda and water. You will probably need your Vet to determine the cause to be sure you have the right treatment.

If it's a fungus, baking soda will do nothing. If it's dry skin, the baking soda will make it worse.

Your dog has yeast infection feed raw and a probiotic lots of clean water. For his feet give your dog a foot soak with warm water and Epson salts do this twice a week . The sweats through his feet and and the yeast will be in his paws .

Remedy for Dog's Itchy Skin
Remedy for Dog's Itchy Skin
Pets Dogs HealthSeptember 20, 2015
Muffin with a bite out of it.
Muffins Taste Like Baking Soda
Woman in Green Shirt Cleaning Glass with Squeege
Cleaning Sliding Glass Doors
A dog wearing a cone on it's head to prevent it from itching.
Home Remedy for Dog's Eczema
A dog itching in the grass.
Relieving Itching for Dogs
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 17, 2017 at 5:20:22 PM on 10.0.0.212 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.