Banana Cream Pie
This recipe makes 2 pies
- 2 graham oatmeal crusts, cooled
- 3 large bananas, sliced and mixed with a bit of fresh squeezed lemon juice (I slice 4 bananas)
- 6 oz. Jell-O Banana Cream Pudding Mix
- 1-1/2 cups cold milk (2% ok)
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk, chilled
- 16 oz. Cool Whip (or any whipped topping)
Mix pudding and cold milk well, and while it thickens, line crusts with bananas. When pudding has thickened some, add sweetened condensed milk to it and mix well. Stir 4 oz. Cool Whip into pudding mix and top bananas evenly. Cover pies well and chill for 1 hour at least. Better chilled longer. Remove and top with remaining Cool Whip. Serve immediately.
By Connie from Cotter, AR
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
In This Guide
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 18, 2017 at 12:17:00 AM on 10.0.0.193 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us