Bark Covered Picture Frame
This is simply a wall hanging for home decor using an old picture frame without glass.
- picture frame without glass
- bark from tree
- twigs and other bits of nature
- hot glue gun
- Mod Podge
- Simply attach old bark from a tree, many times found on the ground around a tree with hot glue around the frame being careful to completely cover the outside of the frame.
- Glue a small branch in the center of the frame.
- Optional: add other bits of nature, such as smaller twigs, seed pods, cones, or grasses for interest.
- When completed lightly brush with Mod Podge to preserve.
By Sharon from Lakeland, FL
Add your voice to the conversation.