Basil Chicken Salad
Whether as a salad or sandwich filling it's quick, easy and tasty.
- Basil Chicken Salad
- 1 cup cooked chicken, diced
- 1/2 cup celery stalk, diced
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1 Tbsp. fresh basil leaves, chopped
- Mayonnaise to taste
- Salt and pepper if desired
Stir and serve. ;-)
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on November 28, 2016 at 3:05:01 PM on 10.0.2.86 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us