Basil Chicken Salad
Whether as a salad or sandwich filling it's quick, easy and tasty.
- Basil Chicken Salad
- 1 cup cooked chicken, diced
- 1/2 cup celery stalk, diced
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1 Tbsp. fresh basil leaves, chopped
- Mayonnaise to taste
- Salt and pepper if desired
Stir and serve. ;-)
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on March 24, 2017 at 7:13:41 PM on 10.0.1.129 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us