Bathroom Organizing Ideas

Bathroom Organizing Ideas
Bathroom Organizing Ideas
Bathroom Organizing Ideas

For toilet paper storage and refills, I keep this child's-wooden barrow beside the loo. We are in the country so I think its 'farmy'.

Instead of using this cute metal laundry basket for soiled washing, I use it for the spare fresh towels in the bathroom.

I use this old stage prop column, to display my dear grandmother's ceramic wash set, it wouldn't suit many bathroom decors, but I like green.

By Julie from Sydney, Australia

Bathroom Organizing Ideas

Cute ideas. I bought a shoe holder that has lots of pockets and it hangs behind the door. This is where my family keeps their deodorant, lotion, cologne, flat iron, etc. It keeps my counter clean and it is also easy to see if someone needs something. (12/28/2009)

By CRMom

Bathroom Organizing Ideas

I keep spare toilet tissue rolls beside the toilet in a wicker basket; I store bath wash clothes in a wicker basket beside the bathtub. I use wicker baskets for bathroom storage. I have a large wicker 3-tiered shelf unit that holds my daily toiletries I use, my jewelry which is organized in trinket boxes. I use the side of the wicker shelf to store my necklaces (I hook paper clips that are opened halfway and hooked through the wicker; I hang my necklaces on the side of the shelf so I can see what I need for accessorizing my outfit; I use a mug cup holder to hold small necklaces and bracelets. The trinket boxes are organized by type of jewelry (silver, gold, etc.) and types of jewelry (earrings, bracelets, pins, etc.).

My large walk-in closet is in my bathroom so I store all my clothing in that closet and the bathroom is my dressing area. I have my mother's first dressing table which stores tissue boxes, travel tissues, shampoo, etc. The vanity storage area stores cleaning supplies and medication which is stored in plastic boxes. My daily medication is in one of the vanity drawers and is placed in dividers in the drawer. I store my daily bathing supplies (shampoo bottles, soap, bath brushes, nail brushes) on a plant stand by the bathtub. I also had my husband install a detergent dispenser on the side of the tub near the water spigot to hold my shampoo; I keep the dispenser full of shampoo or liquid bath soap.

Being visually impaired, I must keep my items organized for easy access. (12/30/2009)

By WandaJo

Bathroom Organizing Ideas

Good ideas! I especially like your stage prop! I had an oddball piece of furniture moved into my bathroom which has limited built in storage. It's a 2 piece shelves on top drawers below. I use lined baskets on the shelves to keep it neat and organized. Cleaning supplies are in dollar plastic handled baskets in the under-the-sink cabinet.

By melody_yesterday

Messy Bathroom Counter
Organizing Your Bathroom
Cleaning Bathroom Mirrors, Reflection in a mirror of boy drying his hair with a blow dryer.
Cleaning Bathroom Mirrors
Replacing a Bathroom Faucet, Plumber Replacing Bathroom Faucet
Replacing a Bathroom Faucet
Bathroom Cabinet
Organizing Your Bathroom Cabinets
Bathroom Drawers
Organizing Bathroom Drawers