Bathroom Paint Color Advice

I have a small bathroom with a dark hunter green toilet and pedestal sink. What color should I paint this room?

By Michelle from Auburn, NY

Answers:

Bathroom Paint Color Advice

Stay with light pale colors of paint. I'd choose a mint green and add white paint to make it even lighter as it gives a hint of softness to the walls of color, yet remains bright in a small room. You could also use white paint. I did a bathroom using a large piece of vinyl remnant in marble and glued it to one wall from ceiling to floor. Turned out really nice. And I used the lightest color in the pattern for the walls and added a bathroom throw rug of another color in the pattern; it complimented the walls, floor, and lavatories. If you choose a bold vinyl flooring pattern, you can soften it with mirrors to take up some of the space. (03/17/2010)

By Lorelei

Bathroom Paint Color Advice

White then add pictures or mirrors with the same color of green for the frames. Or white walls and at any craft store you can buy stencils to dry brush on the walls to look like wall paper or make a border or any where to bring interest. (03/22/2010)

By rainy21

Bathroom Paint Color Advice, Several paint cans, paint chip cards, and a roller and brush.
Bathroom Paint Color Advice
dining room
Dining Room Paint Color Advice
Replacing a Bathroom Faucet, Plumber Replacing Bathroom Faucet
Replacing a Bathroom Faucet
Bathroom Tiles
Bathroom Tile Color Advice
Yellow Bathroom Floor
Bathroom Floor Color Advice
🎉
🎄