Bathroom Paint Color Advice

What color of paint would I use for my small bedroom with light and dark green carpet? I already have the walls green, but I want something different.

By Sarah from Indianapolis, IN

Answers:

Bathroom Paint Color Advice

What about a cream or burgundy, depends on how much emphasis you want. (08/19/2010)

By Allison5

Bathroom Paint Color Advice

How about a coral or yellow? I love bright colors. I would suggest in order to choose the right shade of whatever color you use, you may want to get a quart or I've heard of some stores having sample sized cans. Then paint a poster board and put it on different walls at different times of the day. The shade can make a world of difference. There are so many shades of every color. It's difficult for me to find the right one from those little strips.

Another idea is to pick up several of the paint strips (like 6 or so) that you think you might want. Tape them to each other and on the wall. We did this for a door we painted to find the exact shade to use before buying a quart. Good luck! (08/21/2010)

By Happy05

Bathroom Paint Color Advice, Several paint cans, paint chip cards, and a roller and brush.
Bathroom Paint Color Advice
dining room
Dining Room Paint Color Advice
Replacing a Bathroom Faucet, Plumber Replacing Bathroom Faucet
Replacing a Bathroom Faucet
Bathroom Tiles
Bathroom Tile Color Advice
Yellow Bathroom Floor
Bathroom Floor Color Advice
🎉
🎄