Bathroom Stains

I need help removing stains from baths and toilets. The bath has stains near the taps, and the toilet has what looks like rust marks on the bottom.

Mel from SA

Bathroom Stains

Try bar keeper's friend. I get mine at the supermarket in the aisle where you'll find comet. They also have a website;

Note: After making the paste, use a toothbrush to apply. Let it sit for a while on rust and stains. At least twenty minute before you check. I'm sure you'll be happy to try Bar keeper's friend. It works on many surfaces: plastic, porcelain, brass, stainless steel. Check out this product, you'll love it. (12/05/2006)

By jjager

Bathroom Stains

I found that using white vinegar and a scouring pad shifts the dirt-soap deposits, the so-called "ring around the bath" wonderfully, better than any name brand bathroom cleaner. (01/08/2007)

By Richard South Australia

Bathroom Stains will do the job. (08/06/2007)

By Jim

Bathroom Stains
Grape juice that is splashing out of the cup.
Removing Grape Juice Stains from a Tablecloth
Cleaning Bathroom Mirrors, Reflection in a mirror of boy drying his hair with a blow dryer.
Cleaning Bathroom Mirrors
Replacing a Bathroom Faucet, Plumber Replacing Bathroom Faucet
Replacing a Bathroom Faucet
Homemade Softscrub Cleaner Recipe, Photo of cleaning bucket and supplies.
Cleaning Yellow Bleach Stains in a Plastic Bathtub