Share a SolutionAsk a Question

Beach Themed Centerpieces

Whether for a party or to enhance your decor, a beach themed centerpiece is fun to make and can incorporate collected shells and other items. This is a guide about beach themed centerpieces.

February 10, 2017 Flag

Recently our family went on a rare vacation to the beach. I collected a lot of shells during that trip and wanted to keep them where I could see them. This is what I came up with.

I have moved this vase of shells around the house at different times to different locations. Right now its on an antique cabinet in my room.

Centerpieces don't need to be complicated. Just use what you have that you enjoy seeing. This display only took me about 5 minutes.

To make a simple centerpiece you will need: your favorite small items (such as buttons, beads, shells, flowers or flower petals, rocks, etc.) and a wide topped vase or bowl.

Put your items in the vase or bowl. To show off your collection, make sure your vase or bowl doesn't take away or overpower your collection.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

April 24, 2006 Flag

I wanted to make a centerpiece for the island in my kitchen since I rarely use it for anything else other than placing my keys, wallet and other little things on it when I come home in the evenings. I love candles and the beach so I decided to do a seashore candle center piece.

I simply got a bamboo rug mat, a beaded table place mat and put that on top of the counter. Then I took a large glass bowl, filled the bottom with sand, placed some shells in it with a tea-light candle in the middle and then scattered a few large flat glass marbles around on the counter. It is simply gorgeous to look at when it's lit up in the evenings.

By David from Alabama

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

That really is darling and I bet so beautiful at nights! What a wonderful idea and so creative!!

Crafts Halloween DecorationsMarch 16, 2017
A deflated beach ball used as a wedge pillow.
Using Beach Balls
Silk Wedding Flowers
Silk Flower Wedding Centerpieces
Summer Themed Flower Centerpiece
Summer Themed Centerpieces
beach shell rocks and wood
Beach Theme Craft Ideas
👒
🐰
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site.
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on March 22, 2017 at 11:21:01 AM on 10.0.2.231 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.