Bean Nacho Casserole
Our family was a big fan of the beef nacho casserole, but I prefer vegetarian meals so I started making it with beans instead of hamburger. They love this version too! :)
Approximate Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 6-8 servings
- 1 can white beans, drained
- 1 can black beans, drained
- 1 can corn, drained (sometimes I used cream corn)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning
- 1 1/2-2 cups medium salsa
- 2 cups crushed torilla chips
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9 x 13 glass casserole pan.
- Drain beans and corn. Put in a large mixing bowl. Add sour cream, salsa, and taco seasoning; stir to combine.
- Pour one half of bean mixture into prepared pan. Top with 1/2 of shredded cheese (1 cup) and 1/2 of crushed chips (1 cup). Repeat layering.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly and casserole is heated throughout.
Add your voice to the conversation.