Bedroom Paint Color Advice to Coordinate With Silver Metal Frame Bed

I have a silver bed that I would like to use in a guest bed room. What color can I paint the wall? I am trying to update. It is just a plain metal silver bed.

By Donna from Addison, IL

I would consider silver a neutral color, therefore any color you like should go with it. Also stop and think about the combinations of Christmas tree ornament that you see. Anyway around here, I see a lot of silver, blue and white combinations.

Redbatterb,

Thank you, love those colors. Exspecially, since I wish everyone felt like it was Christmas all year long!

A lovely warm blue (w hues of gray), it's like a neutral as is green. (a soft sage) they are warm & calming colors. The softer lighter colors enhance the size of the room making it seem larger. Warm, light color is calming & soothing. You want ur bedroom to b ur oasis. Sweet dreams!

Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating BedroomJanuary 20, 2011
Blue-Green Carpet
Paint Color to Coordinate With Blue-Green Carpet
Woman Polishing a Piece of Silver
Homemade Silver Polishing Cloths
A garden bed made from an old blue bed.
Make a Garden "Bed" Out of an Old Bed Frame
Cleaning Rust off of Metal
Removing Rust from Metal
🎄
🍂