Bedtime Tea Recipes

Category Tea
young girl with a cup of tea in bed
Many herbal teas are the perfect drink to have before going to bed. They are known for their relaxing properties. This page contains bedtime tea recipes.

When I first was given a start of lemon balm, I had no idea what to do with it! The second season, I was pretty wary because it had spread over a large area. It spreads by seeds and maybe by runners underground.

The friend who gave it to me said she thought it was good for "cleaning you out". I dried some and made it into tea, but didn't notice any cleansing effect. What I "did" note was that I didn't dare drink it in the morning! It was way too relaxing. But at bedtime it is perfect.

The last couple of years I have dried quite a few jars of the leaves to make for tea and it has been so pleasant!

By Coreen from Rupert, ID

Having trouble falling asleep at night? Save your banana peels and make a night time tea with them to help you settle in to a restful sleep. This is a guide about banana peel sleepy tea.

Banana Peel Sleepy Tea

Read More... Was this helpful? Yes