Beef Enchiladas Recipe

Thanks for all the great recipes! I have a request for a beef enchilada recipe which includes ground beef, salsa, enchilada sauce, flour tortillas and cream cheese among the ingredients. Any help would be appreciated.

Kathy from Baltimore

Beef Enchiladas Recipe

easy way to soften tortillas - wrap in a paper towel and microwave for about 30 sec. to a min. depending on the microwave. their soft with no grease.

When I make enchiladas I cheat - It saves time and tastes just as good. I have a 2 qt. size microwave pressure cooker.

1. Brown meat (beef or cut up cooked chicken) with a little taco seasoning.

2. put a little sauce in bottom of the pot.

3. I use unsoftened tortillas, broken in half.

4. Layer tortillas, chopped onions, meat, chili and/or refried beans, sometimes sliced mushrooms, cheese, and sauce.

5. Layer until the pot is about 2/3 full ending with sauce and cheese.

6. cover and microwave 10 minutes.

It doesn't look like enchiladas usually do, but it is quicker and tastes just as good. (03/30/2006)

Beef Enchiladas
Mummy Enchiladas
Mummy Enchilada Recipes
canning beef
Canning Beef
Making Enchiladas
Canned Corned Beef
Recipes Using Canned Corned Beef