Bees in Hummingbird Feeder

I have Bees in my Hummingbird Feeder. Does anyone know what can be done about this problem? I think there is a ground nest nearby, but it is in neighbor's yard. Or suppose it is not a ground nest, what can I do?

Thanks,
Fauxpaslover

Answers:

Bees in Hummingbird Feeder

I have the same problem. We make bee bombs:

Take a 2 litre plastic pop bottle and cut an upside down T about 3/4 of the way up the bottle on both sides. Make it one inch long and high. Gently push the flaps inward, you now have a triangle looking shape. Don't push them in too far just leave a small opening enough for the bee to crawl in. Punch two small holes in the cap and thread a string through to hang it up. Fill the bottle with a can of cola. The bee's are attracted to the pop, they crawl in and can't get out (09/17/2005)

By PICO

Bee on Hummingbird Feeder
Keeping Bees Out of the Hummingbird Feeder
A glass hummingbird feeder.
Making a Hummingbird Feeder
HummingbirdFeeder
Protecting a Hummingbird Feeder from Rain
Butterfly Feeder
Making a Butterfly Feeder
Hummingbird Feeder
Cleaning a Hummingbird Feeder
🎄