Bending Silverware for Crafts

I was wondering if anyone knew how to bend silverware to use as cabinet knobs and drawer pulls? I have both forks and spoons I want to use for this.

Thanks for your help.
Brenda from Wyoming

Answers:

Bending Silverware for Crafts

Brenda, check out the post about "A beautiful, unique kitchen makeover" dated 1-11-06; the pictures show silverware that was used as cabinet knobs and pulls! (01/11/2006)

Editor's Note: Here is the link to that kitchen makeover with the silverware drawer pulls.

By Paula

Bending Silverware for Crafts

Thanks! I DID see that and I am going to print the pictures out to use as a reference! (01/11/2006)

By BrendaV1966

old silverware
Crafts Using Old Silverware
A polished set of silverware
Storing Silverware
old silverware
Uses for Old Silverware
Spoon Flower - competed flower
How to Make a Recycled Spoon Flower
Finished Wind Chimes
Silverware Wind Chimes
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 22, 2017 at 3:08:25 AM on 10.0.0.44 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.