Birthday Gift Ideas for 18 Year Old Boyfriend

My boyfriend is turning 18 on the 15th and I have decided what to do. I just don't know how to do it, if that makes sense. I am going to go 1-18 and for every number put something, (example: 18 candy kisses, 17 butterflies, (he gives me butterflies), 16 stars (to wish on) etc.). My only problem is I don't know how to go about organizing it. Should I put it on a poster board or what?

By Amanda from Hickory, NC

Answers:

How about 18 boxes that fit inside each other, each one wrapped like a present, but big enough to hold both the previous box and the numbered gift idea? It may end up pretty big, think moving box; but it is one idea. You could do clues and send him on a treasure hunt for each gift. (03/12/2010)

By thriftmeg

Boyfriend and Girlfriend
Locating an Old Boyfriend
13 year old gift ideas
Gift Ideas for a 13 Year Old Girl
Gift Ideas for a New Boyfriend
Gift Ideas for a New Boyfriend
Anniversary Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend
Anniversary Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend
🎉
🎄