Birthday Gift Ideas for 19 Year Old Boyfriend

My boyfriend of 3 years is turning 19 in 4 days. I've been procrastinating on getting him a gift because I haven't any ideas. He doesn't want clothes or anything expensive. Also, my birthday is the day after his. He works the day of his birthday and he will be going to college in two weeks. Help!

By Taylor from Butler, PA

Answers:

I'd rather have memories than things, so I'm a big fan of birthday outings. Use your "gift" money to do something fun together that you'll always remember (maybe with a small souvenir if you can afford it).

Fun ideas would be a concert (of the $30 variety), hike and picnic, day trip to a local attraction like the beach or mountains, nice dinner out at a very nice restaurant, sports event, etc. The trick is to show that you put thought into thinking of something they would like to do. Heck, my friend took her husband for a surprise day of fishing, he couldn't have been happier. (08/05/2010)

By cs_jag

I think you should do something special together to celebrate the day, a concert, a special outing to a big sporting event that you both like, a fancy dinner at a restaurant that you ordinarily couldn't afford, make this a celebration of both your birthdays, together. (08/10/2010)

By louel53

boyfriend and girlfriend
Gift Ideas for Boyfriend's 19th Birthday
Boyfriend and Girlfriend
Locating an Old Boyfriend
13 year old gift ideas
Gift Ideas for a 13 Year Old Girl
Gift Ideas for a New Boyfriend
Gift Ideas for a New Boyfriend
Anniversary Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend
Anniversary Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend
🎄