Birthday Gift Ideas for Boyfriend

My boyfriend and I have been together for 4 months. We have known each other for 3 years and were best friends. His birthday is next Wednesday and I want to get him something sweet, but not too romantic. My funds are limited. Any ideas?

By Elizabeth from Lake Charles, LA

Answers:

Birthday Gift Ideas for Boyfriend

Well, you don't mention age, but I think this would be a good idea for almost any age. My son's girlfriend got him a collage picture frame with pictures of them and things they had done together. You could also use pictures of other friends and their good times if you don't have enough yet of the two of you. (05/19/2010)

By Glenn'sMom

Birthday Gift Ideas for Boyfriend

This might be way out of his interest areas, but living on the coast of Alabama, I am always fascinated by wildlife, plant-life, etc. that we see on walks, and when in an area we have not seen before. You might think of small books/pamphlets, describing wildlife, and unusual plants, even getting a small notebook for keeping notes when you see something you can identify. Who knows, this could be something that one day you will look back on, possibly together, and remember with great enjoyment.

Loretta from AL (05/19/2010)

By LJF

Birthday Gift Ideas for Boyfriend

One food gift that most guys enjoy is beef jerky. One large piece of meat will make a lot of jerky and the process is not that difficult. I have even seen recipes on the web for ground beef jerky. Look out! If you make a great batch, he may want more. (05/24/2010)

By melthegiftgirl

RE: Birthday Gift Ideas for Boyfriend

Birthday Gift Ideas for Boyfriend

Great and fairly cheap ideas are books, CDs, movies, you can get them gently used at half price book store, movies run about 3-6 bucks, CDs are really cheap there too, and if you look closely you can find books that look new. Dollar general sells movies for 6-10 bucks. (06/03/2010)

By tswalker

Birthday Gift Ideas for Boyfriend
Woman giving her boyfriend a gift.
Birthday Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend
boyfriend and girlfriend
Gift Ideas for Boyfriend's 19th Birthday
Gift Ideas for a New Boyfriend
Gift Ideas for a New Boyfriend
Anniversary Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend
Anniversary Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend
🎉
🎄