Birthday Gift Ideas for Boyfriend

It's my boyfriend's birthday next month and I'm not quite sure what to get him. We have only been together for about a month, so I don't want to do anything too "lovey dovey", but I also don't have a ton of cash to spend on him. Any ideas?

By awinkel from Grand Rapids, MI

Answers:

Birthday Gift Ideas for Boyfriend

Things like a key chain, CD, DVD, if you know how to make those friendship bracelets out of threads that are woven together. Would be nice because you had made it. Even a few flowers. I know a couple that are about the age of my daughters (40s), that when they were in their 20s, and dating a few months, the woman had a big bouquet of flowers and balloons delivered to the man at work for Valentines Day. He said he got a lot of teasing from co-workers, and it was a surprise, but he said he was really impressed because he had never thought of women sending men flowers.

This couple has now been married about 20 years. If you would want to do this being you haven't been dating long, you could go and pick out a few flowers and arrange them in a vase yourself, and hand deliver them, you would be saving money by not having them delivered. (06/03/2009)

By redhatterb

Birthday Gift Ideas for Boyfriend

Have a date at home: Cook his favorite dinner and rent a movie that he would like. Or make him a basket of his favorite cookies or brownies. My husband loves pie, so for his birthday I make him his own pie that he doesn't have to share with anyone (but he usually does). (06/03/2009)

By JWheeler

Birthday Gift Ideas for Boyfriend

Gift card for a CD store plus something small and personal like the friendship bracelet mentioned above (06/04/2009)

By tennesue

Birthday Gift Ideas for Boyfriend

One you just mentioned him only dating you for a month so I wouldn't take him home quiet yet unless you really liked him. Taking someone home means that you really like the person. Course I'm old fashioned.

CD idea was good, I think music, or a gift certificate would be the best choice. If you took him to a movie that might mean you like him more then what it sounds like you do. Guys also like going to the gym so maybe a session with the local gym might work. Or something for his car like a book of car washes, etc. Can you tell I have 3 brothers at home? (06/05/2009)

By rosefroggie

Birthday Gift Ideas for Boyfriend

How about a baseball cap? A homemade cake? A picture in a frame of the 2 of you? Lunch? (06/05/2009)

By mulberry204

Birthday Gift Ideas for Boyfriend

You don't state your ages, but this would work for any age. Gift: you pay for the date, buy gift certificates for a favorite restaurant or fast food place, and movie theater or bowling alley, etc., whatever you two usually like to do. Then give him the certificates and say "Happy Birthday, My Treat". (06/05/2009)

By knitter926

Birthday Gift Ideas for Boyfriend
Woman giving her boyfriend a gift.
Birthday Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend
boyfriend and girlfriend
Gift Ideas for Boyfriend's 19th Birthday
Gift Ideas for a New Boyfriend
Gift Ideas for a New Boyfriend
Anniversary Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend
Anniversary Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend
🎉
🎄